Hazing - How to Get Help

Hazing? report it.this is the first step in stopping it.

Report Hazing
Black and white photo of students walking near Mueller Tower

Where to get help

Hazing isn’t something for you to struggle with alone. Campus resources can provide support and help you determine your options for reporting.

Medical Care

University Health Center
550 N. 19th Street
(402) 472-5000

Mental Health

Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS)
550 N. 19th Street, Level 2
(402) 472-7450

Center for Advocacy, Response & Education (CARE)
211 Louise Pound Hall
(402) 472-3553

Counseling and School Psychology Clinic
49 Teachers College Hall
(402) 472-1152

Psychological Consultation Center
325 Burnett Hall
(402) 472-2351

Legal Assistance

Student Legal Services
335 Nebraska Union
(402) 472-3350

Report it

There are many locations on campus where you can report hazing. These include, but are not limited to:

Student Conduct & Community Standards
232 Canfield Administration Bldg.
(402) 472-2021

Office of the Vice Chancellor for Student Affairs
106 Canfield Administration Bldg.
(402) 472-3755

University Police
300 N. 17th Street
(402) 472-2222
Text at 402-472-0800

Athletic Medicine (for athletes)
Osborne Athletic Complex
800 Stadium Drive
(402) 472-2276

Assistant Director for Sport Clubs
55-P Sapp Campus Recreation Center
(402) 472-9648

Director of Bands
236 Westbrook Music Building

Office of Fraternity & Sorority Life
222 Nebraska Union
(402) 472-2582

Student Leadership, Involvement, & Community Engagement
200 Nebraska Union
(402) 472-2454

UNL Report offers an online form which can be submitted anonymously. However, it is recommended that you provide contact information in case additional information is needed to investigate.

Report Online