Release of Conduct Information Waiver Request (FERPA Waiver)

Information regarding your Student Conduct record is confidential. However, there are times when a student may wish to share their conduct history with another person (i.e. an advisor or parent). Students who wish to make such a request must fill out the Release of Information Waiver Request. This form must be submitted by the student and cannot be completed by another person on their behalf. Once you have completed the form, you will receive an email to your Husker email address to electronically sign a Release of Information.

SCCS Dean’s Form/Release of Student Conduct Record

Students wanting to transfer to another institution or apply to graduate schools may need to disclose whether they had a Student Conduct Record at the University. If you have been asked to provide such information to an external institution or agency and wish to request our assistance in completing the form, please complete this form.

You will be required to attach a signed form for us to complete. If you have any questions, please contact the Office of Student Conduct & Community Standards at or by calling (402) 472-2021.

Administrative Fee Alternative Request

Students that are Pell Grant eligible or are able to demonstrate a financial need may request that the Administrative Fee related to their Student Conduct case be converted into Community Restitution Service hours as an alternative. Financial need is determined on a case-by-case basis and should be shared with the Conduct Officer responsible for the case. By completing this form, you will need to include any relevant information including screenshots to show your financial need, these may include relevant Financial Aid documentation. Please ensure that the information shared shows your name and your Pell Grant status or other financial need. If you have questions, please call (402) 472-2021.